136 Main Street           Larkin Custom Millwork   Telephone: 978-562-3217

       Hudson, MA 01749                                                                                                                                  Facsimile:  978-568-3494

--ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK--

* RESIDENTIAL * COMMERCIAL * INSTITUTIONS

 

 

 

  • About Us

  Founded in 2013, Larkin Custom Millwork, comes from a long history of family owned business. Upon the closing of Larkin Lumber Company in the spring of 2013, Larkin Custom Millwork was formed to continue to supply customers with the quality and service they've come to expect for over 130 years. See the following history timeline for more details!

 Founded in 1882, Larkin Lumber was the oldest continuously run business at the time of it's closing, in the town of Hudson, MA. Originally named "Robertson and Larkin Lumber Company", we began as a sawmill operation and a lumber yard. The sawmill was run by James Robertson in what is now the town of Rutland, MA. Lumber was shipped by rail from the mill to the lumberyard located in Hudson. The lumber yard operation was run by Edgar P. Larkin, the first of six generations of the same family to work in the family business. Following the death of James Robertson in 1916, Edgar Larkin bought out his share of the business and Larkin Lumber as it was known today was incorporated. click here for a full company history
    For centuries, we provided quality lumber, millwork, concrete, masonry and building products to our many loyal customers. Our customers, combined with our knowledgable and helpful staff, formed the backbone of our business. The scope of our business has evolved over the years, but we managed to maintain the core values that have made us a success for over 130 years!
Larkin Custom Millwork hopes to continue these traditions for years to come.